Corporate Rebranding for Leading IT Developer
We solidified our client's reputable brand image in the telecommunications market by providing an ongoing marketing support service. We designed and developed our client's online presence from the ground up at the client's specification to bolster their public presense.
Being in the telecommunications industry for over 15 years, our client is a leading telecommunication solutions provider and system integrator in Hong Kong. Their client base is made up of major fixed and mobile network operators, licensed service providers, and blue-chip enterprises. The company aims to exploit all avenues of their B2B contact channels in order to achieve various communication objectives.
Our client sought to strengthen their overall brand image by enhancing their overall marketing efforts for increased quality and consistency. It is believed that by rebranding the corporate image, our client will be able to increase their competitiveness in the telecommunications market.
HOW WE DID IT
In this project, we provided ongoing overall marketing services for our client. We were appointed as their “outsourced marketing department” to achieve their branding and marketing goals based on our past experience, as well as expertise, in business consulting and e-marketing.
Below provides a summary of our project approach:
- Conducted market research in understanding the market landscape in the telecommunications industry
- Performed analysis in relation to our client’s competitors to identify competitive edge
- Established a comprehensive branding and positioning strategy to strengthen our client’s corporate image in the telecommunications market
- Designed and developed a corporate website to capture the attention of target customer demographics
- Created brand materials (e.g. stationery, corporate templates, etc.)
- Proposed a marketing plan based on the newly-created brand image
- Rolled out marketing campaigns for online and offline promotions